Langton Capital writes a book: Always Adam
• Langton has written a novel, Always Adam. There are some details beneath the attached links, and we’d be delighted if you felt able to pre-order a copy.
Setting the Scene:
• Covid-19 is the biggest thing to hit us in several generations.
• It’s shaken us to our foundations. It’s reset our expectations regarding health and happiness.
• Our cocoon of invulnerability has been punctured by a microscopic virus. Much too tiny to see, it has reminded us that we, like the birds and the bees, the lizards and the leeches, are only animals – and it’s not through with us yet.
• But science will ride to our rescue. It must do because it always has. Hopefully, the Pfizer vaccine will work…
The Main Players:
• Spencer Beck is financial journalist. He’s looking for the big one. But he’s yet to rock the world of journalism and he’s an everyman, he’s like you and me.
• Adam Reid is most definitely not like you and me.
• He is peerless in more ways than one. A genius and a billionaire, he has taken the world of science by storm and is he may be richer than Croesus. But that’s not all he is…
The Style and the Substance:
• Always Adam asks a simple question; what if we’re not the good guys?
• Written in the style of Langton’s Day in the Life, we hope you find the story an interesting and occasionally amusing roller-coaster of a ride.